Do you have the tools
to track the delivery
of wellbeing skills in
Skilly is the ultimate interactive learning platform to support and develop wellbeing and career upskilling in schools.
Skilly reduces teacher workload, providing live data to simplify reporting on engagement and delivery.
150+ skills covered including
- Staying well
- Working well with others
- Minding myself
30+ skills covered include
- CV development
- Interview skills
- Setting goals
- Growth mindset
For students to succeed and prosper beyond school, they require a high competency in key life-skills to manage their wellbeing and take advantage of future career opportunities. Like any skill, higher levels of proficiency comes with the practising of those skills.
Furthermore, it’s now essential for schools to track and report upon the engagement delivery of these programmes, which can be an administration-heavy and time-consuming process.
This is where Skilly comes in...
How does it work?
Skilly is an online portal, customised for your school, which can be integrated into your wellbeing curriculum. It starts with assessments, to establish baseline competency, then you assign targeted practices to build each students’ knowledge. Learning can take place independently or in class. It starts with assessments, to establish baseline competency, then you assign targeted practices to build each students’ knowledge. Learning can take place independantly or in class.
In real-time, tutors observe engagement levels by viewing student inputs on their practice activities posted into Skilly. The student history, skill content and lesson plans are all in one place. A simple dashboard allows you to track progress for the student, class and entire year.
Students are motivated to proactively complete their programme and can be awarded digital merits of accomplishment.Download brochure
- Flexibility - Fully customisable lessons, allowing you to deliver the teaching programme tailored uniquely to your students’ needs.
- Easier reporting - Live data available to monitor and track each student’s development and monitor wellbeing activity in the school, making reporting more efficient.
- Unlimited content - Use Skilly’s content, (including videos, articles, practices etc.) to deliver digital lessons or use publishing tools to add your own content.
- Planning - Adjustable timing to schedule completion in a way that works for you and yourstudents, not fixed to terms or years, in class or independently done by students.
- Scalability - Use Skilly as a tool by defined group, class or year, we can build the right plan for you and scale-up.
- Enhanced engagement - Drive engagement through gamification, students can see their own performance and goals and compare against their peers.