The ultimate interactive
learning platform to support and develop soft skills.
What is Skilly
Our world-class learning software helps you teach skills in business and schools and track learners as they progress and upskill ensuring accountability to practise and embed skills to perform. Skilly is simple, effective and helps you embed the skills you need.
- Real time reporting to measure the effectiveness of training
- Cloud-based and customisable to your individual needs
- Content built for teams to develop and improve soft-skills
- Wellbeing content in line with the national curriculum
- Simple for teachers to deploy with pre-built lesson plans
- Engage and motivate students to practice and embed life skills
- Skill modules to prepare students for the workplace
- Simple for tutors to deploy, teach and assess performance
- Practice skills anywhere anytime at individual pace
See how students self-assess, reflect and practice skills
How we learn
The science behind how we learn shows that the more times a network in our brain is stimulated through repetition of a task, the stronger and more efficient it becomes.
Skilly provides the means to strengthen these pathways of knowledge by reinforcing the lessons taught through continual practice.
Find out why Skilly is different.
The Skilly Method
The science of how we Learn..
"Skilly focuses on how you learn instead of what you learn. Skilly is uniquely placed to capitalise on this transition in how we learn.
The platform is highly adaptable and scalable, providing the coach and learner with a simple tool to engage with learning new skills."
Dr Celine Mullins, Psychologist
Skilly improves learning outcomes with an innovative digital approach to support how we learn, and we develop our soft skills with practise.
“Skilly is highly customisable and gives us an effective digital solution to deliver wellbeing skills to support and develop our students”
Cormac Flynn, Inver College, DEIS school
“As well as helping the students it provides the schools with evidence-based data that we can demonstrate how we delivered the Social, Personal and Health Education (SPHE) and Welbeing Curriculum”
Darran Murphy, Wellbeing Coordinator, Clonturk Community College
In College & Beyond
“Skilly enhances the engagement and learning experience for our students, focusing on self-assessed skill practice, which reinforces and helps to embed the skills we are teaching”
Edel Caraway, Lecturer University College DublinMore Reviews